|—||James Joyce, A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man (via introspectivepoet)|
send this to your crush with no context
i sent this to my crush and he said “that churns me on”
1. I love your good morning beautiful texts
2. I love the stories you write me
3. I love How caring you are not just to me but to everybody
4. I love The way you hold me
5. I love Your love for family
6. I love your voice
7. I love your smile
8. I love the way your body feels against mine
9. I love how I can be myself around you
I’m making him a thing I saw online where you take a deck of cards and on each card you write a reason why you love that person. When it is finished I’ll post pictures. But I just finished the list. Here it is:
- I can be myself with you
- You make me smile
- C’mon, have you looked in the mirror?
for christmas this year, i’m doing the 52 reasons i love you booklet for derek. I’m getting started on it early because I want to make sure I get it done RIGHT. but i just finished at least a rough draft of my 52 reasons:
- The special smile you only give to me.
- The way you give me butterflies…
- Open when you need to know how much I love you: write reasons why you love them and fell in love with them
- Open when you’re mad at me: apologize for something or talk about what you would do if you were together to make it better
- Open when you miss me: talk about a memory; or make up something you could do together
- Open when you’re lonely: talk about what would happen if you were together at that moment
- Open when you’re happy: write things to make them happier and talk about why it’s important for them to be happy :)
- Open when you’ve had a long day: what you would do to help them relax
- Open when you’ve had a bad day: what you would do to make it better
- Open when you’re sick: same as above
- Open when you’ve left me after visiting: talk about how the distance is worth it and that every time you are together is perfect and will be even more perfect the next time!
- Open when you can’t sleep: give them a soothing memory of the 2 of you to think about while they close their eyes
- Open when you’re horny: i don’t need to explain this one..lols
- Open when you’re imagining our future: talk about something you both will share in the future; marriage, kids, vacations, holidays, etc.
- Open when we can’t communicate with each other: tell them everything you love about them and why; that is all that matters
- Open when you need a reminder of all the things I love about you: self explanatory
- Open when you need motivation/encouragement.: tell them you are proud and why; tell them all of their achievements and why thats amazing
- Open when you need to laugh.: tell a funny story about yourself that they don’t know or a funny memory that you both share
- Open when you’re bored: tell them a made up story; a memory; a fantasy
- Open when we’re fighting (and it’s you’re fault): tell them you forgive them and that you love them no matter what
- Open when we’re fighting (and it’s my fault): say you’re sorry and that you love them
- Open when you need a kiss: add a hershey kiss
- Open when you miss America: put in pictures of their family, their town, their favorite spot, make a place that is special to the both of you
- Open when you need some lovin’: take a piece of paper and lay it on a flat, hard surface and grab some lipstick; put A LOT of the lipstick on and kiss the paper as it lays flat; now they will have a bunch of kissies from you!
So another person asked for help (privately) with these topics for their open when letter to their best friend. And I thought it would be nice to share my answer, in case others wanted to write some too.
- you’re worried about future – remind her of all her accomplishments and that if…
Awww, thanks. Writing open letters can be a little hard, but just think of things your boyfriend would want to hear and things you need to tell him about those topics. Also, if you don’t have a lot to write, you can always fill the envelope with photos, stickers, little trinkets, mix CD, etc. He’s going to love it because you took the time to make a cute, sentimental present for your anniversary. Here are the topics you’re stuck on:
- Open when we are in a fight: Let me start and say that I’m sorry. I really hate it when we fight and hopefully we will make up soon. Just remember that I love you and we’ve fought over much bigger things and have gotten stronger from it. I hope we can do the same in this situation. Hopefully reading this card helps you clear your head and that we can have a calm discussion about our fight soon. I love you
- Open when you miss me: *insert his favorite picture of you* Awwwww, I miss you too babe. I really missing being in your arms and I can’t wait until we are together again. You know I’m a phone/skype call away if you want to talk
- Open when you are having a bad day: Aww, I’m sorry baby that you are having such a bad day. I hope things will get better and your bad day will be over soon. I promise that tomorrow will be a whole lot better. *hug*
- Open when you need a laugh: *insert super cheesy joke and silly photo of yourself* I hope my silly photo made you laugh. Your laugh is one of my favorite things about you and I hope I will always make you laugh.
Hope this helps! Feel free to message me again if you have any questions. Also, I have written about the body of the other topics here: http://tinyurl.com/nxqy3on